Risking Reality (AR/VR)

 Augmented reality and Virtual reality have become increasingly popular in this new age of digital technology. I have experienced AR through mainly filters on Snapchat, Instagram and TikTok. Although I don't have much experience with AR, I find it very fascinating and I believe that as technology further develops AR will be much more common in daily life. Virtual reality I have gotten to experience a couple of times, with the VR headset. When I used the headset I was amazed on how immersive the technology is, it felt as if I was actually in the video game. Having experienced both VR technology and AR I believe that AR will be more popular because users are able to use it from a mobile device and because it doesn't require a headset. 


HTC Vive Focus 3 review: A premium standalone VR headset for business  Review | ZDNetWhat is augmented reality, anyway?

Comments

Popular Posts